Viper Pediatric (Children's) Wheelchair
• Aluminum frame.
• Adjustable height, flip back, padded arms standard.
• Weighs Under 32 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
• Easier to transport than a standard weight chair.
• Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5º - 20º.
• Back height adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, providing added patient comfort
• New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
• Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with velcro modesty flaps,
resists mildew and bacteria.
• Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and
• Front caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
• Standard 3 position quick release axle provides easy transition of seat height.
• Composite footplates are durable, lightweight and tool free height adjustable.
• Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are
• Adjustable anti-tipper with wheels flip up. Never needs to be removed.
• Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
• Weight Capcaity: 300 lbs.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.