The Raptor offers fast speed and advanced safety features. Drive around your retirement community in style with this scooter, which boasts speeds up to 14 mph.
- Equipped with a hand brake and regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights
- Easy-to-read LCD console shows estimated mileage, speed, and battery display
- Secure under seat storage compartment with seat support rod is lockable
- Sleek and solid design with a per charge range up to 31 miles
- Front and rear suspension for a smoother ride
- A front storage compartment is located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires
Model Raptor 3-Wheel Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Front Tire 3"x16" Rear Tires 3"x16" Maximum Speed1 14 mph Ground Clearance3 3.5" at center of frame Turning Radius3 60" Length/Width3 59"/24.75" Seating3 High back 20w x 18d (100° Limited Recline) Seat-to-Ground 28" Weight (w/o Batteries) 208 lbs. Seat-to-Deck 19" Battery Weight 53 lbs. each Battery Requirements4,5 75 (AH) Per Charge Range1,2
19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
Battery Charger 8 amp Suspension Front and rear Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6 (unit does not disassemble) Warranty 2 year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain