The Pursuit® incorporates a blend of power, style and performance to handle rugged outdoor terrain.
With an active lifestyle in mind, the powerful drivetrain, 24 Volt, 4-pole motor for increased power, 3.56” ground clearance and maximum speed of 8 mph combine power and torque to accelerate your outdoor experience.
Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 13” low-profile solid tires, front and rear suspension, high-back reclining seat, full lighting package that includes directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination, infinitely-adjustable tiller, front basket and rearview mirror.
- 24V, 4-pole DC motor for increased power
- Infinite adjusting tiller angle w/conveniently located handle
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Powerful drive train, features 120 amp microprocessor based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight
- Large 13" low profile solid tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Batteries Not Included
Model Pursuit Model Number SC713 Front Tires 3" x 13" Solid Rear Tires 13" Solid Maximum Speed* Up to 8 mph Ground Clearance 3.5" Turning Radius** 67.75" Left, 66.75" Right Overall Length** 53.25" Overall Width of Base** 25.25" Seat-to-Ground Height Range 24.75"-26.25" Seat Type Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18"x18") Weight** 225 lbs. Seat-to-Deck Height Range 17"-18.75" Battery Weight 38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH) Battery Requirements (2)NF-22
(2) Group 24
Maximum Range Per Charge* NF-22: Up to 14 miles
G24: Up to 19 miles
Battery Charger Off-board, 5A (NF-22)
Off-board, 8A (Group 24)
Suspension Front & Rear Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Standard Body Colors Candy Apple Red, Silver Weight of Heaviest Piece** 95 lbs (Front Section) Warranty Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year pro-rata on drivetrain;
2-year limited on electronics