LC-250 Classic Collection
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 2-year limited warranty
Weight Capacity 375 lbs. User Height Range 5'4" - 6'0" Seat to Floor 20" Seat Depth 20" Seat Width 20" Top of Back to Seat 26" Back Style Split Back Fully Padded Chaise Yes Recline Positions 3-Position Additional Options No Seating Type Total Comfort Seating - Unique spring design and a one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation. Distance From Wall 20" Overall Chair Width 34" Chair Weight 118 lbs. Warranty 2-Year Limitied
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)