Jazzy® Zero Turn 4-Wheel
Enjoy four-wheel stability with a three-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy® Zero Turn. This scooter drives easily in small spaces!
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Patented, intelligent-turning iTurn Technology®
- Easily disassembles into five pieces with convenient feather-touch disassembly
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you charge your scooter
- Operate the scooter while resting your wrist with the delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a comfortable and smooth ride
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Convenient under seat storage and a bright LED lighting package
- A standard front basket
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
Model Jazzy Zero Turn Weight Capacity 325 lbs. Front Tire 2"x7" solid Rear Tires 2.5"x9" solid Maximum Speed1 Up to 4 mph Ground Clearance3 1.4" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck Turning Radius3 38.25" Length/Width3 45.75"/20" Seating3 Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d Seat-to-Ground Height Range 21.5"-23.5" Seat-to-Deck 16"-18" Weight (w/o Batteries) 120 lbs. Battery Weight Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each Battery Requirements4,5 (2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH Per Charge Range1,2 Up to 10 miles Battery Charger Off-board, 3.5 amp Suspension CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6 48 lbs. (rear section) Medicare Code Coverage K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.